Rosalie Marsh writes on a variety of topics from hilarious biographical travel adventures to more serious stuff based on personal development which she aims to keep light-hearted and user-friendly. She is an award-winning Author; Educator; Blogger; Marketer and Website Editor. Marsh also has a family consisting of a husband, children and grandchildren.
Growing up in Lancashire, Marsh was a dreamer and late developer but confounded her exasperated teachers, friends, and family by gaining a scholarship to Grammar School.
Following the route of marriage and full-time motherhood, Marsh settled in North Wales with her husband and growing family.
After an early career in banking, she embraced a varied career in sales management and adult education saying,
"In the midst of pots and pans I often dreamed of writing when many story lines popped up in my head. My wide range of activities provided me with a rich seam of material."
As 'born-again' bikers on a Honda Gold Wing motorbike, Marsh and her husband found their lost youth travelling on their own - 'Just Us Two' - in Europe.
As a visitor here, you are part of a fantastic community and your feedback is very welcome and important. Please do leave a review or comments about the book you have just read. They help and inform future writing and others who are thinking of choosing them.
Thank you so much for being part of this community. There are plenty of ways that you can become more involved. On the Home Page there are links to social media sites where you will find more about us.
Take a tour around the site where there are photos of travels and events in Marsh's life. Plus links to articles and book video trailers where you can discover more details about the illustrated biographical Just Us Two Travel series, travel-based fiction/fantasy ORANGES and the illustrated Lifelong Learning: Personal Effectiveness Guides for the Home Learner.
· As 'born-again' bikers on a Honda Gold Wing motorbike, the author and her husband found their lost youth travelling on their own - 'Just Us Two' - in Europe.
· She continues: "During our first Gold Wing motorbiking experience in Ireland, finding long-lost family, I found that the words flowed when recording our profound emotional experiences and realised that there was the beginnings of a story." (These notes lay in a drawer for ten years.)
· Rosalie wrote about their amazing experiences as feature articles, and eventually, after overcoming disaster and changing lives, concluded that together, they formed an inspiring story of adventure and realisation of dreams.
· Later, this award-winning story developed into the Just Us Two series of biographical travel adventures.
After saying good-bye to their beloved Gold Wing, the series continues with other adventures in Ireland, France, Spain, Andorra, Italy, and the islands of the Mediterranean Sea and Atlantic Ocean.
'Retiring’ to concentrate on writing, she drew on her skills and experiences in travel and adult education.
Through travels in Portugal and extensively in Andalucia in southern Spain, Rosalie was inspired to write ORANGES: A Journey, a debut fiction story built on a dream.
· It is the precursor to a longer, more involved saga which has been gestating for many years while other projects have been completed.
Copyright © 2020 Rosalie Marsh - All Rights Reserved.