Data Protection and GDPR
· Security of data is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that data protection and the general data protection requirements GDPR are adhered to.
Rosalie Marsh and Christal Publishing will not use, share or sell your information to a third party without your consent. If at any time you do not wish to receive information please contact us.
· This site is secured with Website Monitoring by Sucuri, verified and secured with an SSL Certificate; and protected with McAfee Total Protection. The site is backed up on a regular basis, in particular when any changes are made.
· In line with GDPR and that aim to protect private individuals, you are asked, via the Subscribe button - currently in the About section of this site - for a positive 'opt-in' for receiving any marketing information. If you do wish to receive news of offers and/or promotions click on the Subscribe button. This give us permissions to collect your data.
· Protects against active threats like domain hackers and malicious transfers
· Prevents data being accessed by third parties.
· Hides even more personal information that GDPR regulations require
· Safeguards against honest mistakes.